1. A Membership Application Form must be completed. Membership Application Form
2. You must be proposed in writing by your Club, signed by Hon Secretary or if School by Games Master, affiliated to the Leinster Branch, or kindred Associations or Societies under control of I.R.F.U. If unattached to Club or School by a member of the Executive Committee of the Association. This is a requirement of the Rules of the Association (Rule 5). Letter of Recomendation Hon Sec Games Master
3. You must familiarise yourself with the Code of Conduct of the Association. This is to ensure that the high standards of referees both on and off the pitch are upheld.
4. You must familiarise yourself with the Child Protection Policy Document. This is to ensure that you are aware of the correct practices involved in dealing with, and refereeing age grade persons. Child Welfare Ethics Document
5. You must familiarise yourself with the Rules and Regulations of the Association. This is to ensure that you are aware of the Relevant Committees and powers and procedures involved in the Association. Rule of the Associations
6. You must have completed the Garda Vetting process. This is a legal requirement to comply with Child Welfare considerations.
SEND COMPLETED FORM TO ALFIE ACHESON ARLB CWO, LEINSTER RUGBY, BELFIELD, DUBLIN 4 ONLY